- Saying either “love you too” or “see you soon” to my partner on the phone (unclear which, likely the latter).
- Something someone said on the radio, which was neither “Hey” nor “Siri”, while I was driving alone. I have, on numerous occasions, tried to invoke Siri intentionally while driving. It hasn’t worked.
- My vacuum cleaner. (How?)
- “Someone’s over there,” said while playing an online shooter with friends, leading me to say “not now Siri” in a panicked tone; my friends, fairly, laughed.
- The question “Shall we?”
- Casual conversation with my partner in the kitchen.
- My vacuum, again. (Seriously, how?).
- Almost any phrase with an S in it apart from “Hey Siri”.
Sign up to the Kites can't fly newsletter to get a weekly summary of everything on the site (plus some other cool stuff) in your inbox.
I mean, it’s not like you're going to remember to come back here on your own. URLs are hard.